Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 2 years ago

I have sent a personal mail to a germany professor regarding inquiry of any postdoc position then she told me that she has no funding right now but can send me a host letter if I apply to any postdoc position stays in this institute. Now how should I proceed

Where am I?

In Researchersjob you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Congratulations..

See any funding scholarship in Germany and apply there with mentioning that professor as your adviser and her institute as host institute.

But you need to find any funding like - DAAD Scholarship, EURAXESS Germany funding, Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Humboldt Foundation, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), European Union funding, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft , Max-Planck funding and others

Keep in touch with that professor, if you want to do your postdoc position in Germany. Also request her to contact you if any postdoc position is available. If, it take time than keep in touch with prof. with your research update and ask her for institute fellowship.

And, also I suggest you, in the same way you contact other to secure your position as early as you can get.

All the Best Bro..

I need post doc scholar ship in microbiology