You are doing PhD, it is highest academic degree.
If you are asking help to do my research than nobody help you and you should not ask like that. Anyway, I understand that every early researcher think like that how to start research....
For starting research I have some tips -
- First identify problem.
- Do wide literature survey
- Make list of recent work done and future prospects.
- Choose one topic, where you can focus your research
- Talk with your adviser and discuss about your problem.
- Start your research with experiments, observations and collect data
- Make figure set for specific problem
- After that start writing your research paper and don't directly jump on publishing paper.
- Publishing paper will take time in your case and please give time to understand well
- PhD is not one day or some month task
- Arrange yourself with all things like data, paper list and other related things
- Listen your adviser guide words
- Also more important - Enjoy your life, don't only engage in research
But still you want some help than take help of freelancer service like Fiverr.65