Skip to main content
Question
Post Doc
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hello everyone ! I earned my PhD at Hanoi University science and technology located in Hanoi capital of Vietnam. Now I am desired to do research abroad as a postdoctoral fellow in materials science, major in micro-system technology. Is there any job opportunity for me in Europe ?

Hello everyone ! I earned my PhD at Hanoi University science and technology located in Hanoi capital of Vietnam. Now I am desired to do research abroad as a postdoctoral fellow in materials science, major in micro-system technology. Is there any job opportunity for me in Europe ?

Where am I?

In Researchersjob you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Originally answered to "Hello everyone ! I earned my PhD at Hanoi University science and technology located in Hanoi capital of Vietnam. Now I am desired to do research abroad as a postdoctoral fellow in materials science, major in micro-system technology. Is there any job opportunity for me in Europe ?"

You might want to check for openings in Postdoc fellowship ETH Zurich Switzerland (ETH fellows).